Monday 14 October 2013

Oh god how I've missed blogging. Haven't done it in a long while and I will start again. Not too sure what my main focus would be but I am going to warn readers that my blog will be about me. Well, it's called my blog for a reason. My interests, my opinions. There will be conflicts and difference in opinions, i welcome it all. So for now, here's me. 15.10.2013.

Khad. 20 Aug 87.
The best time of the day to me is night time because I love to sleep.
My favorite movie of all time is Moulin Rouge.
My greatest inspiration is my late aunt.
I dance to keep my health and fitness. I love dancing. (in the garage, in the studio..wherever)
I am too uncoordinated for playing sports. *Believe me, I've tried. except badminton. I'm ok at that. 
I love people who are jovial, compassionate, knows how to control their emotions
My favorite activity/activities include sleeping and watching Rom-Com dramas and I love to do this because I get to believe that the world is a better place, for the time I am watching them, I believe people still love and respect each other. 
My favorite color is black because it reminds me of fear.
I love to say "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." and my most over-used saying is probably "What the hell?"
What I like about my job is I meet plenty of people of all ages and characters.

What I dislike about my job is my pay is crap.
I am saving up for travels because I hate being stuck in one place. 
My home is in Auckland, New Zealand and I have lived here for 3 years. 

My childhood was generally happy and this is because I was raised to be disciplined and respectful towards my elders and people in general.
The best teacher I ever had was Mrs Richards because she was a mentor and a friend to me and that made me realize that friendship doesn't discriminate age, race or religion. This was high school. 育英中学 (Yuying Secondary School- Singapore)
I changed when I met my fifth boyfriend.
The best holiday I ever had was in 2009 when I went to France with Pierre
The best thing anyone has ever said to me is "You are your greatest asset, You're better than you believe yourself to be." (sounds dramatic but my late friend said this to me. * I miss you babe. =( )
The worst thing anyone has ever said to me is "You're useless."
I received recognition when I moved out of Singapore. (I achieved my life-long ambition)
I am proud that I am Asian. 
I look back at my life and I feel that I still have a long way to go because there are so many things I have yet to achieve and new challenges come up all the time.
I would love to travel to Japan/Korea because THAT'S WHERE THE NINJAs ARE!!!!
I think marriage is something you work hard on and no one should enter it without a good partner and the resolution to commit and not give up.

My all-time role model is Hiroshi Yamauchi because he was hard-working and a believer in odds.
I respect Sonny Bill-Williams because he pursues his ambitions diligently despite what people say.
I hope to meet 





I admire Hugh Laurie because is so talented and accomplished.
I want to see a good drama with Romance.

My current favourite dramas are: 
  1. Faith (The good doctor)
  2. Good Doctor
  3. City Hunter
  4. Engine
  5. Boys over flowers
  6. Hana Yori Dango
  7. Gokusen
  8. 7th Grade Civil Servant
  9. Lie to me
  10. Goong
  11. My Girl
  12. Personal Taste
  13. Coffee Prince
  14. Big
  15. The Heirs
If You want to watch the dramas, leave me a message and I will post a link to where I watch them. The sites are awesome. 



I am happy when I am watching my Japanese/Korean Dramas/Anime.
I feel comfortable in T-shirts and shorts/sweatpants.
I need to go back to school. I miss it. 
I think that the world needs more love. 
I believe I am meant for greater things and I will not stop trying for the better.

That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment